20% Goals and Accomplishments

So far, doing my 20% project has been something that I look forward to every week. I have had so much fun working on it with my partner, Candace. If you have no idea what I am talking about, then read my last blog about my 20% project. So anyway, as you may know, my project is called Spread the Happiness and we do random acts of kindness for people that we don’t even know. Right now we are getting our first big act of kindness planned out.

Sometime in December we will go to the Kroger parking lot and put nice notes in people’s windshields. We are still deciding on the details like what the notes will say and who will take us but I am sure that it will be super fun. I am not sure when we will do our next big act of kindness, but it will probably be in February or March ad we already have ideas. I feel so excited and happy that we are doing this. Over the next few weeks, we will have it all planned out and probably do the act of kindness. If not, we will do a lot of preparing for it. So, that is just an update on what is going on!

The picture below shows how I feel about my project!

Be Happy by Self_Same_Self